You can expect excellence at Hendrix Orthodontics
All orthodontists are dentists, but only six percent of dentists are licensed orthodontists, according to the American Dental Association. Although some family and cosmetic dentists may occasionally place braces or experiment with Invisalign, it is important to note that they are not orthodontists. Only an orthodontist is a formally trained and licensed dental specialist in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of dental and facial irregularities. Once one earns the additional university degree and achieves specialty status, an orthodontist focuses his attention exclusively on the specialty of orthodontics and no longer provides general dental services such as cleanings, fillings, and crowns.
Dr. Hendrix is not only a dentist but also a certified and university trained orthodontist. This required the completion of four years of college followed by four years of dental school and an additional three-year postdoctoral program in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics. Through this extensive training, Dr. Hendrix has mastered the skills required to manage tooth movement and guide facial development. Because he is a certified, licensed specialist, Dr. Hendrix no longer practices general dentistry and has focused his practice exclusively on orthodontics for children and adults.
Why Choose Hendrix Orthodontics?
- Exceptional Care & Consistent Quality
- Dr. Hendrix Personally Sees Every Patient
- Insurance Friendly & Competitive Fees
- Affordable & Convenient Payment Plans
- Maximizes Flexible Spending & Health Savings Accts
- Invisalign, Clear, Colored & Damon System Braces
- Close To All Schools! 2 Fantastic Locations
- Outstanding Comfort & Prompt Appointments
- Digital, State-Of-The Art, Paperless Technology
- Family Discounts & Fun Reward Program
- Friendly, Caring, Highly Trained Staff